This course is designed to provide Clergy and Administration with information pertaining to business decisions or concerns that may jeopardize the Federal Tax Exemption Status of a Church. Essentially, the 501(c)(3) organization must engage primarily in activities that accomplish exempt purposes. This course will also focuses on the Church providing adequate financial support and other types of support for full-time Clergy members
A. Technical Requirements
- Download and install a browser other than Microsoft Internet Explorer. We suggest Firefox or Google Chrome.
- The E-learning system performs better with Firefox or Google Chrome browsers.B. Academic Requirements
- Lessons (25%): Complete all the lessons
- Quizzes (25%): Complete all the quizzes.
- Final Exam (30%).
- Term paper (20%)
C. Grading Scale
- A = 94-100 Excellent
- B = 84 – 93 Above Average
- C = 74 – 83 Average
- D = 64 – 73 Below Average
- F = 63 & Below Failure
Please log in to join the chat