The Internal Revenue Code specifies certain types of organizations that are exempt from federal income tax. The most common types are charitable, religious, and educational organizations, civic associations, labor organizations, business leagues, social clubs, fraternal organizations, and veterans” organizations. The focus of this course is on organizations exempt under section 501(c) (3), commonly referred to as charities or charitable organizations.
A. Technical Requirements
- Download and install a browser other than Microsoft Internet Explorer. We suggest Firefox or Google Chrome.
- The E-learning system performs better with Firefox or Google Chrome browsers.B. Academic Requirements
- Lessons (25%): Complete all the lessons
- Quizzes (25%): Complete all the quizzes.
- Final Exam (30%).
- Term paper (20%)
C. Grading Scale
- A = 94-100 Excellent
- B = 84 – 93 Above Average
- C = 74 – 83 Average
- D = 64 – 73 Below Average
- F = 63 & Below Failure
Please log in to join the chat